Sunday, March 22, 2009

100 things!

1) Are you in a complicated relationship? Nope!

2) Do you hate more than 3 people? No - I try not to hate anyone

4) How many houses have you lived in? ummmmmm think it's 26? May be more than that

5) Favourite candy? Time out bars

6) Have you ever tripped someone? lol totally!

7) Least favourite school subject? (I'm with Becky) Maths and PE

8) How many pairs of shoes do you own? oh ummmmmmm at least 40

9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No!!!!

10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yup - pregnancy does that

11) Name one thing that is always on your mind: My boys

12) Favorite genre of music? Rock

13) What’s your zodiac sign? Capricorn

14) What time were you born? 9:06pm

15) Do you like beer? Yup!

16) Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah when I was much younger

17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? lol maybe TLC

18) Are you sarcastic? Always

19) What are your favorite color(s)? Pink!!!!

20) How many watches do you own? 2 but I don't wear them

21) Summer or winter? Winter.

22) Is anyone in love with you? Yes :)

23) Favorite color to wear? Black or brown

24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite

26) Where is your second home? My parents house

27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yup!

29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 2

30) How many video games do you own? Dunno - a few

31.) First pet you owned? Goldfish called Goldy and Orange

32) Ever had braces? Yes and now my teeth are perfect!

33) Do looks matter? I think for first impressions they do

34) Do you use chapstick? sometimes

35) Name 3 teachers from high school: oh um oh dear! I can't remember any names.

36) What’s the first thing you notice about people? Shoes and probably teeth

37) Are you too forgiving? Yeah

38) How many children do you want? I will know when I have them all!

39) What’s your job title?Mum!

40) Favorite breakfast meal? Salmon and spinach eggs benedict

41) Do you own a gun? No!!!!!!

42) Ever thought you were in love? Yes.

43) When was the last time you cried? A few days ago

44) What did you do last night? Watched Grey's Anatomy until very late

45) Do you have any tattoos? I have 3 and am planning more

46) Have you ever called your teacher mummy? No

47) Have you ever been in a castle? No but that would be cool

48) Nicknames? Mel, Melsy, Melsy Welsy, Smelanie

50) Ever been to Kentucky? No

51) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes

53) Ever called somebody Boo? I call Joshua Booboo

54) Do you smoke? Ewwwww no

55) Do you own a diamond ring? Yup

56) Are you happy with your life right now? Happy with most things

57) Do you like your hair? Hmmmmm kinda but I need a new style

58) Does anyone have a crush on you? Dunno - knew someone did a few years ago

60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Hanging out with boys and getting in trouble ;)

61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? hahaha no

62) McDonald's or Wendy's? Wendy's (chilli!)

63) What foreign countries have you been to? Aussie

64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Close to both in different ways

65) Favourite physical feature of the preferred sex? hands mmmmmmmmm

66) Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes.

67) Have you ever eaten paste? No.

68) Do you own a webcam? Dont think so

69) Have you ever stripped? hehehe yes but privately ;)

70) Ever broke a bone? No

71) Are you religious? In my own way

72) Do you chat on AIM often? No

73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles

74) Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yes more than one (and I am sorry about that)

75) Full House or Brady Bunch? Brady Bunch

77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Didn't see much of them

78) Has anyone ever called you a tease? Yup

79) Do you have any pets? No

80) Do you own a car? I have 2!

81) Can you cook? I am an awesome cook! Lol - it's one of my hobbies

82) 3 things that annoy you? Bad drivers, poor customer service, static

83) Do you text message often? Yup!

84) Money or love? Love

85) Do you have any scars? A few but nothing major

86) What do you want more than anything right now? No redundancy for hubby!

87) Do you enjoy scary movies? I used to but not anymore

88) Relationships or one night stands? Hmmmmmmmm well one night stands are fun ............ lol ..........relationships!!!!

89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy fruit

90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Yes!!!!!! And thats why I am trying to lose weight

91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? I have seen 1 an that was enough

92) Do you own a box of crayons? No

93) Ever done PDA's? Yup

94) Who was the last person you said I love you to? Harrison when he went to bed

95) Who was the last person that made you mad? I'll guess it was Dylan!

96) Who was the last person that made you cry? See above!

97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? and again - Dylan

98) Who was the last person that texted you? Mum

99) Who was the last person that called you? Jessamine

100) Were you named after anyone? a 60's singer

2 comments:

  1. lol to most of this!

    26 houses?1 My gosh! I thought we moved a lot, lol.

    My sisters and I know you are a good cook. They loved the food you bought over before. Your boys are lucky to have a mummy that makes yummy food:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrison doesn't appreciate it! Dylan does though :)

    ReplyDelete