Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's a boy!

We found out on Monday that this baby is a boy! and he looks to be perfect.

I love my boys but there are a few things that I feel like I will miss out on.
No pink frills, no girlie toys, no girls birthday parties, no little skirts with tights underneath, no sharing my favorite (ultra girlie) books, no mother of the bride .... And so on.

So I adore boys and at least I know what to do with them :D but a part of me mourns what could have been.

I was hanging the washing up yesterday and realized I am destined to have a line full of brown, gray, red and blue!

Meanwhile we think we have found a name that we love for this little guy.

2 comments:

  1. So refreshing to hear that someone is a little sad at having children all of the same gender! I know that if I only have a girl/s I will always be sad to think of what life might have been with a little boy. Doesn't make me love my little girl any less, though...just like you and your boys!!

    Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs-I remember feeling like that after my scan-I think I went home and had a little cry. Took me a little bit to get used to the idea of another girl, but now I couldn't imagine it any different. Maybe your boys will produce lots of girls for you? That way you can spoil them like crazy and even better-you wont have to deal with their PMS.

    ReplyDelete