Sunday, July 18, 2010

People

I am adding another resolution - it is to spend more time with people I like and no time with the people I don't actually like!
There isn't a lot of them (the dislikees) but I find it really draining on my time and energy.

Also I need to find more activities for me and the J to do - he has boundless energy (and enthusiasm) so I would like to get into some local groups to tire him out!

In other news Harrison has a delightful viral rash - which we thought was an allergic reaction but after 2 trips to the hospital yesterday we have the diagnosis. He is fine except for a cold and a giant rash all over him!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Blog you have here, would you be keen to join http://kiwimummyblogs.blogspot.com/? drop me an email on kiwimummyblogs@gmail.com if you're interested, we'd love to have you!

    x

    ReplyDelete