Sunday, February 27, 2011

What have I been doing?

On Wednesday, 2 weeks ago, I came out of the supermarket to find that a Paper Reclaim truck had backed into the front of my car. After a lot of back and forth finally something is being done but it means we are carless until at least the end of this week.
We need a new car as 3 carseats will not fit in our car so yesterday Dylan and I left the kids with Grandma, borrowed her car and went shopping! And we found one. It is a 2002 Nissan Liberty. It is 8 seater but not gigantic, it looks more like a station wagon than a van, and it's a lovely light bluey-green colour.
Now we just have to wait for the checks to be done and then it will be all ours! :)

Yesterday I also started sorting out my fabric stash. I bought a massive bag at the school fair last year so I emptied that out and folded and piled all the bits up on a set of shelves we have that work perfectly fo fabric storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment