Sunday, May 9, 2010

Projects

1: tidy and sort out office!!! So far I have tidied Dylan's stuff up on the shelves and cleaned off my craft table. I have also started putting my things onto the shelves. I have a fabric shelf, a shelf for books and a shelf for works in progress!
2: Joshua's bunny! It has a body, it has arms and legs, it has a face - they just aren't all joined together and stuffed yet!
3: little pictures for J's room - I have started doing some cute little pictures of jungle animals that are made up of scrapbooking paper - so far 1/4 is done!
4: t-shirts. Earlier this year I picked up 5 plain heavy cotton t's from T&T for only $3 each. there is a blue, black and white for H and a black and white for J. I have bought some iron on transfers to do 2 or 3 shirts but need to get some more to do the others - I haven't ironed any on yet though!!!!

Now I did get one thing done already! I took the tops off 2 formula tins (with a can opener) and then glued some gorgeous Trelise Cooper wrapping paper (that I got free from a magazine Xmas 2008!) on them. So now I have 2 very pretty storage tins - one is for sewing bits and bobs and one is for crafty type bits and bobs.

Another project is to declutter - i want to streamline my life and that means getting rid of excess crap! so tomorrow i am going to get Dylan to show me how to upload photos from the camera and then, not only can I pop some things on Trade Me but, I can show you that i have finished some things! (H's bunny, my apron, my bag, shoebag, H's drawstring bag and my pretty tins)

Oh yeah and long term project is to make a jungle themed quilt for J's room - when we move (as yet date and place unknown!) and J goes to a single bed I want to go from an underwater theme to a jungle theme. I already have some gorgeous jungle fabric - all I need is to find a matching plain fabric and then learn how to quilt. haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment