Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stress, stress, stress

I had a very stressful day today. I'm feeling like crap (thanks to the return of a/f after a very long break!) and Joshua has really decided that sleep is something that only happens to other people. And then there was a bee in the lounge and I couldn't get over to open the window so we ended up hiding downstairs until Dylan got home.
So then I desperately wanted something fatty and salty followed by something creamy and chocolate.
Instead I went to the supermarket and bought myself a WW lasagne (5 1/2 pts) and a WW berry mudslide icecream (2 pts). I am very proud as there was a part of my brain screaming out for a Quarter Pounder, fries and a Big Bikkie icecream bar.
But I am still well within my points for the day so I can also have a cup of tea and some WW triple chocolate cookies!!!!

Yay me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment